YearRole / TypeName of Production / DirectorCompany / Venue
TheatreLove, Loss and What I Wore
Susan MelchiorThree on a Match Co.
South Shore Falls Clubhouse
Cindy PlottsThe Palace Players
The Palace Dinner Theater
TheatreBurlesque or Bust
Tony DiPilatoPlay Dead Murder Mysteries
South Shore Falls Clubhouse
2013Ivanna B. Astar
TheatreKill Her Again Sam
Danny Ray Polson
TheatreOne Life to Lose
Danny Ray PolsonPlay Dead Murder Mysteries
The Spaghetti Warehouse
1979ActingHerbert Berghoff Studio1979, Acting
Herbert Berghoff Studio
Additional InformationI have directed over twenty plays.
I have designed sets and built them.
I also design and hang lighting for sets and cabarets.
Additional SkillsI write, produce and perform in Murder Mysteries.
I have taught acting to children ( ages 8-12) and adults.
I can wrangle dogs, cats , Parrots and snakes.
About meMy first professional acting job was in "Hansel and Gretel" at the Metropolitan Opera. I was 8 years old and I appeared with my Maternal Aunt, Peggy Cole who was an opera singer.
The bug hit me big time in college and I switched my major to Speech and Theater.
I studied with Uta Hagen and William Hicky. I did theater throughout my life for a living, to learn and to keep sane while I worked for Child Protective services.
I am a wife and mother. My dog runs the household. I am a breast Cancer survivor and have had two transplants. I walk and lift weights to keep fit. We love to go on cruises. I love the beach. I read voraciously and listen to all kinds of music, mostly in my car, where I sing ( very loudly)!
- Accents (US)
- Boston, Californian, New York City, Southern American, Standard American, Texas, Upper-Class Massachusetts
- Accents (International)
- Chinese, German, Indian, Irish, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Yiddish
- Accents (UK)
- Cockney, English - General, London, Northern England, Northern Irish, Scottish - General, Scottish - General
- General Dance Skills
- Contemporary/Modern, Disco, Rock & Roll, Salsa
- Experienced In
- Cabarets, Children's Theatre, Comedy, Commercials, Cooking, Drama, Film (Professional), Film (Student), Hosting, Rehearsed Readings, Roleplay, Theatre (Fringe), Theatre (Professional), Voice Over, Workshops
- Hair Style
- Interested In
- Children's Theatre , Comedy, Commercials, Film (Professional), Non-Union Jobs, Rehearsed Readings, Theatre (Fringe), Theatre (Musical), Theatre (Professional), Theatre (Touring), TV, Voice Over
- Languages Spoken
- Perform nude?
- Only Professionally
- Specific Singing Skills
- Alto, Mezzo-Soprano
- Skin Colour
- Stage Combat Skills
- Native accent
- American - Standard
- Character Types
- Business Person | Doctor | Lawyer, Posh | Aristocratic, Professor | Bookish Teacher | Librarian, Villain | Evil
- Work Permit/Residency Status
- I am a US citizen or Resident Alien., I have a current, valid passport.
- Billiards/Pool Playing, Fencing, Ice Skating, Jump Rope, Shooting, Stage Combat, Volleyball
- Additional Skill
- Cabaret Artist, Childrens Entertainer, MC, Mime Artist, Rollerblade/Rollerskate