YearRole / TypeName of Production / DirectorCompany / Venue
Ugonnaya NwachukwuNinety One Prods. Ltd.
Film (Docu)Raiders of the Lost Art
2015King Creon and King Aigeus
Grace SmithState of Grace
Lesley DelmenicoWomen against Rape
TheatreThe Cherry Orchard [1976 version]
2014Claudius and Ghost
TheatreHamlet [first quarto]
Film (Short)Exit this way
Ben WadeyNext Generation Films
Film (Feature)The biggest thing to ever hit Broadway
Marcus ThompsonHollywood Daze
Film (Short)MacBeth's Disciple
Jasmin TempestSpearean Prods.
19753 yr. Acting
Royal Academy of Dramatic Art
About meScholarship to RADA.
Worked extensively in theatre - Royal National, Glasgow Citizens, Sheffield Crucible, Theatre Royal, Windsor.
Numerous fringe shows.
[June 2013] a rehearsed reading of 'The Man with Two Horns' playing Minos at The French Institute. Ongoing workshops.
Additional InformationStandard English.
Also trained as teacher.[Loughborough B.A.]
Have played Gaugin, Debussy and William Burroughs. I'm in Spotlight[further credits there]
I've done numerous student films recently. And recently played Claudius in Hamlet at the Courtyard Theatre.
Three more films: Lucien, main gangster, in 'Prelude', produced by Fred Bonham Carter. And Jim Clark, surgeon, in 'Mantis'.
+ Anthony, the cemetery keeper. in 'Family is Not Love'.
Gayev in 'The Cherry Orchard in new translation by Patrick Kennedy.
Reading Ralph Richardson in 'Three Knights with A Welshman'.
Featured in latest release of 'You Tube Comments Dramatic Reconstructions'.
Prosecuting barrister in 'Pursuing Justice' at Theatro Technis for ECP
Just finished 'Medea' playing Creon and Aegeus.at London Theatre
Additional SkillsCan do most accents esp. Russian/American.
- Skin Colour
- Hair Length
- Mid Length
- Native accent
- Accents (UK)
- Cockney, Dorset, Gloucester, Lancashire, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Northern England, Northern Irish, RP, Scottish, Standard, Somerset, South London, Southern England, Welsh, Standard, Yorkshire
- Accents (North American)
- Californian, New York City, Southern American, Texas, Upper-Class Massachusetts
- Accents (International)
- Australian, Dublin, French, German, Irish, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Languages Spoken
- English, French, Italian
- Interested in
- Comedy, Commercials, Corporate, Film (Professional), Film (Student), Improvisation, Online, Presenting, Radio, Rehearsed Readings, Roleplay, Teaching Theatre, Theatre (Fringe), Theatre (Professional), TV, Voice Over
- Experienced in
- Comedy, Film (Professional), Film (Student), Rehearsed Readings, Roleplay, Theatre (Fringe), Theatre (Professional), TV, Voice Over
- General Singing Skills
- Specific Singing Skills
- General Dance Skills
- Organisation Membership
- Stage Combat Skills
- Driving Licences
- Standard, Motorcycle
- Facial Characteristics
- DBS checked