A bold but sensitive actress with a no fear attitude. As well as acting, produced 'Blackwater's Debut Music Video 'Attack', The Short Film 'Found' as well as co - ordinated the prestigious Smoke and Mirrors 48 Hour Film competition.
''Jessie Folley maintains clarity and a strong three dimensional characterisation. Particularly moving is her morning after scene from the original Act four.'' (David Rumelle)
Romeo and Juliet were played by excellent young actors '' (Fringe Review )
''Juliet was played with raw physical and vocal energy by Jessie Folley'' (Timothy Ramsden )
''Jessie Folley gives a perfectly satirised performance as quintessential teen Lucinda, which convinces you Lily Allen might just have taken to the stage' (Islington Gazette)
-The Beau Defeated ( Hen & Chicken Theatre )
"Praises must be conceded to Jessie Folley, who brings to life her role as inherently real with a clear developed talent in delivering a fantastic array of emotion. "- Festival Journal.
- 'Conversations with Love' Edinburgh Festival 2012
- Physical Theatre Performer
- Completed 1 week clowning course with Philippe Gaulier
- Completed 5 week course in Trapeze/Ariel
- Strong Workshop leader
- Mask/Object manipulation experience
- Fashion & Stills Modelling Experience.
- Extensive experience working with young people
- Trained in Musical Theatre
Cornish, Devon, Southern England
Accents (North American)
General American, Southern American
Corporate, Film (Professional), Modelling, Radio, Theatre (Fringe), Theatre (Professional), TV, Voice Over